Information to help protect your personal information
We are committed to helping our customers protect their personal and financial information by providing alerts, helpful tips, and additional resources from industry experts.
Recent Updates & Alerts
We regularly share articles and alerts related to security and emerging threats. Visit our newsroom for more.
Resources for Individuals and Families
- Blocked Debit Card Transactions
- Protecting Your Identity | American Bankers Association
- Identity Theft Recovery Steps | IdentityTheft.gov
- Identity Theft | Federal Trade Commission
- Credit and Debit Card Billing Issues | FDIC
- Access Your Consumer Reports | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Phishing: Don’t take the bait
Resources for Business Owners and Employees
Your Life. Your Bank.
Use our information request form, visit any of our offices, or give us a call at 860-376-4444 and find out how Jewett City Savings Bank can help you.