CDs & IRAs
Savings alternatives designed to help you reach your financial goals.
You have future plans and financial goals. Shouldn’t your savings account help you reach your goals?
At Jewett City Savings Bank, we offer a variety of savings alternatives to allow you to choose the account that best fits your plans for the future.
All our CDs and IRAs include
Online Banking and
from the FDIC
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Secure a guaranteed competitive return for a fixed period of time with terms ranging from 91 days to 5 years. Additional options include:
- Interest-Deferred CD. With a one-year term, earnings are paid at maturity, deferring the interest income to the next year.
- Bump-Up CD. When interest rates rise, have the option to take advantage of the higher rate during the term of your CD.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Build retirement funds and maximize tax-savings opportunities today or in retirement with IRAs. (Please consult your tax advisor regarding the potential tax implications of an IRA.)
- Traditional IRA. Save for retirement with tax-deferred growth.
- Roth IRA. Use after-tax funds to save for retirement and enjoy tax-free withdrawals.
- SEP IRA. If you’re self-employed, you can take advantage of tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred growth.
All our accounts come with Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protection of up to $250,000 per depositor. Learn more about Deposit Insurance.