Jewett City Savings Bank has an immediate opening for a commercial credit analyst familiar with CRE and C&I credit analysis.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, and perform collateral and cash flow analysis.
- Perform appraisal review and lease analysis.
- Prepare assigned loan proposals for the commercial loan committee with the collaboration of the Commercial Loan Officers.
- Update all business/commercial loan files with financial information and analyses, both in the physical file and in various software programs.
- Collaborate with commercial lending officers to assign risk ratings for new loans.
- Communicate regularly with Commercial Loan Officers and Commercial Credit Manager regarding the status of assigned applications submitted for underwriting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years commercial credit analysis or related experience with CRE and C&I credit.
- Must be familiar with analytical software in preparing and analyzing spreadsheets, reports, summaries, and providing opinions for Bank management on new and existing commercial loans.
- Must have a strong financial background with excellent analytical, organizational and computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an on-site position. We do not offer work-from-home or hybrid work options.
To apply, submit a resume or job application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewett City Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.