Jewett City Savings Bank is a full-service Connecticut financial institution that has been part of our community since 1873. We are dedicated to providing financial services of the highest quality and value to our customers. We have thrived as an independent mutual savings bank by being financially responsible and remaining committed to our mission.
We are seeking a Senior Commercial Loan Officer to lead our Commercial Lending team’s activities in Connecticut and Rhode Island. This individual will be responsible for performing a range of business development, origination, and administrative functions in conformance with the bank’s strategies, policies and procedures. Duties include:
- Management of the commercial lending department including oversight of commercial loan officers as well as support staff.
- Promoting the Bank’s lending services by calling on prospective and existing clients to nurture ongoing relationships and cross sell other Bank services. Responsible for achieving individual and commercial lending team loan growth goals.
- Evaluating the adequacy of collateral and credit-worthiness of borrowers and guarantors.
- Monitoring the borrower’s financial condition on an ongoing basis.
- Serving on the Bank’s Loan Committee, and presenting commercial loan requests to the Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Representing the Bank through strong participation in various community and industry-related activities.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field, plus specialized training in lending, credit, or related subjects as well as proven leadership and management experience. 10+ years of commercial lending experience. Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Strong sales ability and negotiation skills.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If accommodations are needed in applying for this job, please call 860-376-7510 or email email@example.com.