We are seeking a Retail Loan Coordinator to join our Loan Operations Department. This individual will be the primary contact for retail loan customers and branch staff throughout the loan process. Duties include:
- Making frequent contact with the borrower to keep them informed of the status of their loan. Respond to questions from a branch or borrower in regard to loans in process.
- Review all residential and consumer loan documents for missing information. Request updated documentation as needed.
- Regularly monitor the active loan files in the pipeline to determine if any action is necessary to move the process forward. Serve as the primary point of contact for the borrower throughout the loan process.
- Review appraisals for accuracy and communicate with the appraiser to track and resolve any inaccuracies within the appraisal.
- Once the loan has been underwritten and a loan decision rendered, communicate to the borrower(s) the decision of the loan.
- Prepare closing documentation for loan closings, set up closings with the branches and attorneys, receive the closing package and check for completeness and accuracy.
- Input commercial, residential and consumer loans into CORE.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of two years of residential lending experience. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, listening skills, and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and work independently. Able to use various office equipment including computer terminal.
Monday through Friday; 8am – 4pm (37.5 hrs/week)
111 Main St, Jewett City, CT