Jewett City Savings Bank is a full-service Connecticut financial institution that has been part of our community since 1873. We are dedicated to providing financial services of the highest quality and value to our customers. We have thrived as an independent mutual savings bank by being financially responsible and remaining committed to our mission.
We are seeking a Commercial Loan Officer to join our Commercial Lending team in Southeastern Connecticut. This individual will be responsible for performing a range of business development, origination, and administrative functions in conformance with the bank’s strategies, policies and procedures. Duties include:
- Promote the Bank’s lending services by calling on prospective and existing clients to nurture ongoing relationships and cross sell other Bank services. Responsible for achieving individual loan growth goals.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures. Evaluate the adequacy of collateral and credit-worthiness of borrowers and guarantors.
- Help resolve problem situations.
- Monitor the borrower’s financial condition on an ongoing basis.
- Represent the Bank through strong participation in various community and industry-related activities.
- Responsible for presenting commercial loan requests to senior management and the Bank’s Board of Directors.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent plus specialized training in lending, credit, or related subjects. Five+ years of commercial lending experience. Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Strong sales ability and negotiation skills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
EEO/AA; all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If accommodations are needed in applying for this job, please call 860-376-7510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.