Jewett City Savings Bank is a full-service Connecticut financial institution that has been part of our community since 1873. We are dedicated to providing financial services of the highest quality and value to our customers. We have thrived as an independent mutual savings bank by being financially responsible and remaining committed to our mission.
We are seeking a Commercial Lending Portfolio Specialist to join our Commercial Lending team in eastern Connecticut. This individual will be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities in support of the commercial lending department. Duties include:
- Assisting with the management of commercial loan relationships including communication with commercial customers and memo documentation.
- Boarding all executed loan documentation onto the Bank’s system.
- Completing periodic reviews on smaller credits within the Bank’s commercial loan portfolio.
- Inputting loans into the Small Business Administration website.
- Serving as a back-up for all loan processing activities from application through loan closing.
Position Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent and at least four years of commercial loan processing and/or servicing experience. Additionally, qualified candidate will have:
• Knowledge of loan documentation requirements, loan policy, and banking products and services.
• Bank CORE system experience (preferably with COCC).
• Familiarity with LaserPro.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent customer service, attentiveness to deadlines and details, and effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
EEO/AA; all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If accommodations are needed in applying for this job, please call 860-376-7510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.