We have an immediate opening for a Branch Manager in Preston, CT. This position requires daily, on-site attendance with no work-from-home or hybrid work options.
- Manage branch staff to ensure exceptional customer service. Conduct performance reviews and provide ongoing counsel, training, development and motivation.
- Accept applications for all types of mortgages and loans. Discuss loan products with potential borrowers and conduct closings for some loans.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and loan applicants. Troubleshoot and reconcile problems and complaints.
- Assume overall responsibility for all activities within the branch. Perform various branch audits. Oversee the security of branch premises. Prepare monthly security reports for the branch. Respond to night alarm calls as needed.
- Perform Teller and Customer Service transactions and maintenance on customer accounts.
- Maintain an active participation in community affairs.
- Provide notary public and signature guarantee services.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Associates degree, or equivalent training in retail management and lending.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent management, customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 40 hours/week. Saturdays required occasionally.
Salary: $52,500 – $75,000 per year
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you need accommodations to apply for this job, please call 860-376-4444.