Online Banking Upgrade
Soon customers will be introduced to a new and improved Online and Mobile Banking experience including new features and increased functionality. Below you will find details about how the conversion to the new system during the period from Wednesday, July 8th to Thursday, July 9th will affect Online Banking and Bill Pay customers.
Upgrade to Online Banking
On Wednesday, July 8th at 3pm we will disable Online Banking and Bill Pay while we make the necessary upgrades. Service will resume late afternoon on Thursday, July 9th once all testing and validation has been completed.
Any online bill payments scheduled to occur during this time period will still be processed. During the upgrade, you will still have access to your accounts through our 24/7 telephone banking system 1-888-JCS-BANK (1-888-527-2265), your ATM or debit card will not be affected, and our branch offices will be open their normal business hours.
At any point after the upgrade is completed, go to JCSBank.com and navigate to Online Banking. Your user name, password and personal image will remain the same in the upgraded system. Before accessing the upgraded system for the first time, you will be asked to read and accept the Terms of Service Agreement.
Online Bill Pay
If you use Online Bill Pay, you will be pleased to know that all of your previously established payees will automatically convert to the new system. We recommend that you confirm that the names and addresses of your payees are accurate. Additionally, please verify that your payee account numbers are correct.
To ensure your payments will be delivered accurately and on time, please make any necessary changes to your payee information. To update payee information, on the “Pay My Bills” tab go to “More” and select “Payees” to view your list of payees. From the payee list, you can view the complete information for each payee by clicking on the name. From the payee list you can also edit the payee information, make a payment, or delete a payee using the buttons on the far right.
We also ask that you verify that any previously scheduled payments have been transferred appropriately with the correct payment amounts and delivery dates.
With the upgrade we will be introducing new mobile banking apps for Apple® and Android® devices. Simply visit the Apple App Store or Google Play® to download the app to your smart phone or other compatible device. (Please note, message and data rates may apply – check with your carrier for details.)
Our mobile-formatted website will continue to be available following the upgrade and will have additional features. Mobile text banking will no longer be available.
Important Information for QuickBooks® and Quicken® users
Please click on the appropriate link for the operating system and version:
QuickBooks for Windows
- QuickBooks for Windows 2013–2015 – Direct Connect to Web Connect
- QuickBooks for Windows 2013–2015 – Direct Connect
QuickBooks Online Edition
QuickBooks for Mac
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013 – 2015 – Direct Connect
- QuickBooks Mac 2013-2015 – Direct Connect to Web Connect
Quicken for Windows
- Quicken for Windows 2013-2015 – Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows 2013-2015 – Direct Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Windows 2013-2015 – Direct Connect
Quicken for Mac
- Quicken for Mac 2006/2007 – Direct Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2006/2007 – Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015 – Express Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015 – Direct Connect to Web Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015 – Direct Connect
Important Information for Mint users
Here are some of the new features you will find when you log in to the new Jewett City Savings Bank Online Banking service beginning on Thursday, July 9th.
- Ability to customize your homepage
- Make bank to bank transfers
- Reorder checks
- Deactivate or reactivate your debit card
- Place a stop payment order
- Self service center where you can re-set your own password
- Set up automatic loan payment transfers (for Jewett City Savings Bank loans)
- Sign up for and manage eStatements
- Includes “Manage My Money” – a robust budgeting and personal finance management tool
- Help videos available
If you need help
Look for the (?) symbol or the help videos that are available throughout Online Banking. If you have any questions, you can contact Online Banking and Bill Pay Support at 1-877-864-5189 at any time.